Tourism is one of the most growing and largest industry in economic sector. Tourism, for some countries is considered as the main economic development as it triggers their regional development. Tax collection is one of the major factor which helps in revenue generation of any country through tourism. A proper tourism revenue collection system is a must to provide appropriate mechanism to produce revenue.
“We have successfully initiated the projects in Ghana 2013”.
• Technology Transfer
• Employment Generation
• High level security and access control for secure hosting of data.
• It creates employment for people of the country.
• It promotes cultural awareness and also helps to preserve local culture and traditions.
• Money gained from tourism can be used to develop the infrastructure and services e.g. new roads and airports.
• The foreign money can become aid to local people.