Overview: A complete ICT products counter, backed by full-house support services.
Introduction: KSInfosystem is the name of a vision and fulfilment of the vision towards simplifying the lives of individuals through its services. The vision turned into action and brought world-class ICT solution to you. Trust us! They are just a few clicks away. Assembling, networking, trade & distribution, consultancy services, annual maintenance contracts the key segments that work hand-in-hand towards achieving and improvising the objective of the company.
We provide software, hardware and AV related solutions in services and in collaborations with other recognized bodies within India and abroad too.Our Channel Partners
Sony, Cisco, Extron, Vidyo, Delta, HP, Amx, Jabra, Hpro, Revolabs, HCL, Samsung, Polycom, Acer, Hitachi, Vigilant, Toshiba, LG, Kyocera, Clearone, Quickheal, Ahuja, Epson, Casio, IBM, Dell Etc.Our Product Range includes:
- Desktops & Laptops
- Multimedia Projectors
- Audio-Visual Integration
- Interactive White Boards
- Attendance Machines
- Thin Clients
- Security & Surveillance Systems
- Storage, Servers, Data centre & Software solutions
- Development, installation and upgrading hardware, setting up IT Rooms, conference rooms, A/V Rooms, interactive classrooms, etc.
- Annual Maintenance Contract
- Installation of Networking Systems
- Providing Software Licenses
- Setting up of Homeland Security Solutions
- ERP Solutions for small, medium and large scale enterprise
- IT Solutions PCs, Servers and Networking solutions
- Security Systems Analog and IP CCTV Systems & Access Control Systems
- Interactive Products, Interactive White Boards, Interactive panels
- Interactive slate, PRS systems, POS and Touch Kiosks
- Conferencing Systems Video Conferencing, Audio Conferencing, and Data Conferencing
- Visual and Display Systems Multimedia Projector, Plasma Display, LCD Display, Data/Video Cubes, Visualizers, Projection Screen, Large LED Display Walls
- Audio and Integration Systems Microphones, Speakers, Mixer, Amplifier
- Lighting and Control systems, Touch Control Panel & Control System, Lighting Zones and Dimmers
Our Success Stories
What we have doneRevenue Collection: We have understood the need of the hour, innovated and developed an efficient tax system that is error-free and fool-proof.
KS Collect: A revolutionary software fabricated to address the issues related to revenue mobilization. Its first successful implementation was done in Kumasi, Obuasi, Dormaa, Koforidua, Kasoa, Mankasiem, and Ashaiman in Ghana in 2007.This is how we conduct operations to make collections in the market:
- The collector carries a Handheld Terminal (HHT)
- Visits on a specific time interval to the shops
- Collects the shop tax from the shop keepers
- Enters the data in the HHT
- HHT confirms by giving a receipt through an inbuilt printer
- Receipt is given only by the MSR identity card swipe
- The collector comes to the data centre on specific intervals
- Plugs the HHT into the cable
- Deposits the cash collected from the shop with a receipt of cash received
- The data is transmitted to central location through WEB/Internet
In 2014, the initiative of KSInfosystem towards Revenue Collection got recognition from the WORLD Bank through PRCG. The project was launched in the cities like Kasai and Kananga.Kasai Occidental Tax Collection Systems
In current scenario, the initiative of the KSInfosystem has managed to replace the written means of tax collection with the technology driven revenue collection process for the government. Kasai Occidental has 60 types of taxes but widely collected taxes are only 34 as they don’t have system to run pending taxes. No tangible and complete data is available for previous years revenue generation details which leads to time consuming means to recover.
KS Infosystems introduced the application of modern information and communication technology (ICT) in revenue collection. The critical areas where the system is most relevant in the collection process are
- Property Rates/Basic Rates
- Business Operating Permit (BOP) fees (or Licenses)
- General Fees:
- Market Tolls/Stallages Store Rents
- Lorry/Car Park Fees
- Hawkers Tolls/Fees
- Garbage (Pay-As-You-Dump*) Fees
- Table-Top Petty Traders Tolls/Fees
- Kiosk Tolls/Fees
- Advertising Site Rental Levies
- Ground Rents
Unique concept of using technologies used never before for crowd management.
To this date, K.S. Infosystems has to its name the management of the most prestigious football tournament – MTN Africa Cup of Nations (CAN’08) and other tournaments like Zenith Cup, etc. held in Ghana in collaboration with our local partner Turnstile Prints Ltd. K.S. Infosystems undertook the control of the entire stadia gates and printing of entry tickets with unique technologies like RFID chips, holograms & colour coding & for the security at the turnstiles by introducing access cards which were the first of its kind to be used in any part of Africa.Our networking was undertaken for:
- 1.4 Million Spectators
- 120 Turnstile Gates
- 40 Matches
- 4 Stadiums Solutions provided include:
- RFID paper tickets
- Central server in each stadium
- Networking of the gates with central server
- Access control units of the turnstiles with brackets
- Matches configuration with mass ticket printing
- Local & internet ticket sales
- Unique RFID code generators and decoding
- POS machine with RFID reader for sale of tickets
- GPS Tracker is installed in the vehicles & route to be followed is fed in that device
- It senses every event of vehicle and immediately communicates various vehicle sensors to the registered users
- The unit and its components installed in the vehicle are hidden and undetectable
- The information about the vehicle provided by the tracker can be viewed on electronic maps via internet or specialized software
- Works globally and provides instant alerts around the globe
- Voice communication to registered users
- Location identification on map
- Alert to user on detection of dangerous level of accident rise or fall in temperature
- The system will work with any GSM & CDMA network
- Provides complete control over fuel management Graphical representation for regular fuel usage
- Provides detailed reports for driving habits of the driver, distance covered, speed, time taken, etc.
- Requisition Details Report
- Log Sheet Report
- Vehicle Trip details
- Vehicle Performance Report
- Kms. run & Fuel Consumption Report
- Vehicle Breakdown details Report
- Registration of the Employee through Biometric And/or Smart Card
- The data immediately goes to the Payroll Software System
- The Payroll Software System ensures that there is no duplicity of any of the Employees Records
- This data is directly connected with the automatic time register which cannot be manipulated by the employees
- Reduces proxy of attendance
- No chance of misinterpretation of timings
- Data cannot be manipulated by unauthorized personnel
- Time in and time out can easily be monitored for any employee
- Data can be transferred via USB Port
- An option of access via Smart Card and/or Finger Print Impression possible
- Connected to Payroll Module to generate pay slips automatically
- Lesser time and manpower to generate salaries
- Actual overtime spent in the organization can be calculated
- Any additional benefits to the employees for overtime can be calculated more accurately (if required)
- Foolproof security with advanced fingerprint minutiae matching
- Fast 1:N & 1:1 verification speed of 1000 fingerprint matches per sec. and above
- Almost 100% success rate guaranteed
- Multiple fingerprints registration per person ensures reliability in extreme conditions
- Supports both Verification and Identification modes
- Can generate any kind or format of the Salary Reports as desired by the Customer
- Highly reliable system
- Offers Smart Card Integration to ensure the 100% Accuracy
K.S. Infosystems has set up an Assembly Plant of Desktops, Laptops & Mobiles in Ghana, 2010-2012. The production of Desktops & Laptops is 10,000 each per month and mobiles 100,000 per month approximately.Manufacturing Unit Includes:
- Site 4000 sq. ft
- Electrostatic shielding
- Continuous power back up
- Automated Conveyor Line
- Storage Racks With Power Plug
- ESD Flooring
- Work Benches & Tables
- Display Boards
- Hydraulic trolley’s
- Storage Bins Conductive
- Antistatic ESD Tester ( Foot & Wrist strap)
- Pneumatic/Electric Screw driver sets
- Bar Code Printers
- Laser Printers
- VGA Splitter (Active Passive)
- Buffing Paint Machine
- Computer Systems (Testing Setups)
- Automated packaging & strapping machine
- Digital Multi meter (for Repair Cell)
- 100 MHz CRO (for Repair Cell)
- Glue Guns
- Vernier Caliper Digital
- Soldering stations
- Barcode Reader
- Ethernet Ports
- Controllable Temperature & Humidity Chamber
- Vibration Tester Horizontal & Vertical
- Drop Tester
- Variable AC Power Supply
- Function generator or special clock generator
- Power Analyzer
- Burning chamber
- Diagnostic Software
- Barcode Scanner
- Torsion meter
- SATA connection card
- Pneumatic forklift
- HIOS auto-screws supplied machine
- Auto-tape machine for acetate coated tape
- TPK auto-hanger
- HDD copy machine
- Carbon tape ROHS
- Protection film
K.S. Infosystems launched a state-of-the-art technology centre housing the latest mobile phone repairing equipment in The Gambia.
Our unique technology includes application of ICT in mobile phone maintenance, servicing, repairs, assembling and entrepreneurial skills.What we do?
- Setup the mobile Training and Repair Center (s)-TRCs
- Provide the Technical know-how
- Bring in the trainers as part of ‘Train the Trainer’ concept
- Provide certification
- Provide maintenance and support for the centers
- Provide Tool Kits
- Hands on Training
- Conduct module & month end tests to assess the training progress
- Assign grades which will be given part of the certificate
- Govt. accreditation to the courses will be undertaken
- Training completion certificate will be provided
- Certificate holders will get job preferences
- Creating the Entrepreneur dream
- Youth Employment
- Skills enhancement for the sector
- Tools, equipment and technology transfer
- Saving common man some money through cheaper repair alternative to costly mobile purchase
- CREATE- Socio- economic and sustainable development in the country
- Duration of the programme: 2 months (1 session = 3 hours)
- Schedule of each session: 1 hour theory & 2 hours practical’s
- Trainees per batch = 10
WorldGSM™ is a new approach to delivering profitable mobile services to rural India and beyond. It’s a complement to existing GSM networks, extending them to seize the rural opportunity. It is:
- Low Power – At less than 50 watts per village base station, the entire system can be run on solar power — independent of the power grid. No diesel generator is required.
- Low Cost – A fraction of the cost of traditional GSM base stations; profitable at very low densities and ARPUs.
- Fully GSM Standards Compliant – Easily links to existing networks, dramatically extending their reach.
- Self-Contained – With BSC and MSC functionality integrated and deployed in the field on base station towers.
- Self-Deploying – The entire WorldGSM™ base station packs into boxes and can be transported by simple, local means such as a cart or boat. It is easily installed by unskilled local workers. No buildings, power, air conditioning.
- Near-Zero Maintenance – update software remotely and perform simple swap repairs if needed.
- Cascading Star Architecture™ – a unique, modular architecture optimized for low-cost rural expansion; with local switching to minimize backhaul.
By cutting costs, reducing power consumption and simplifying installation and maintenance, WorldGSM™ has extended the reach of the world’s operators into markets they could never before serve.
For rural deployments, the WorldGSM™ system comprises:
- The Rural Site — a Base Station Tower with a 2-TRX RBTS, typically deployed as a hub.
- The Village Site — deployed on rooftops, with no tower. Uses the 1-TRX VBTS.
- The MSC and BSC — typically co-located at the end node of the host network.
- The WorldGSM™ Rural System
K.S. Infosystems have also introduced Networking Infrastructure where varying number of new campuses are coming with a seating capacity of 125 nodes for Data on wireless and wired mixed with fully secure in term of hardware (IP Surveillance) and software (firewall and AV) security. Project so required high degree of security features needs to be provided, in office usually use removable medias like memory stick, CD-ROM, external HDD etc, hence making the network prone to virus, worms etc. Once virus is resident in network it creates huge broadcast and unicast storms hence bringing down the network to its knees as CPU of the switches and other devices become over utilized due to huge traffic. We have done this project in country, Zoomlion, Ghana.End User Computing:
- Global standardized service desk – enhanced end user experience
- Effective Client & Field Support Services for organisations with distributed operations
- Architect / migrate to new technologies /collaboration platforms / trends(BYOD)
- Comprehensive end-to-end services portfolio
- Optimized operations with Hosting & Facility Management Services
- Migration / consolidation to optimize high performance data center architecture
- Design, architect and implement data center infrastructure to meet customer business expansion strategies
- Managed Network Services for proactive & cost effective professional support
- Network Virtualization leading to high ROI and lower TCO
- Securing business operations with end-to end security services relevant for your business
- Integrated IT operations across business functions
- Right first time resolution of application issues
- Improved business uptime through high application availability
- Strong compliance through administration and reporting
- Transform the internal IT infrastructure to Private Cloud
- KS Private Cloud Reference and Deployment Architecture
- KS tools for provisioning, metering and monitoring for Private Cloud
In 2013 KS Infosystem, Deployment of web based application for calculation of Communication Service Tax from the CDR fetched from various telecom operators.
Live integration with telecom operators in Subah Infosolution Ghana
In which we need to implement a rigorous Monitoring and Audit system that will enable government and Tax Authority to independently collate, from the billing engines of the mobile telecom operators, the Call Detail Records (CDR) of each call logged by their billing engines
This system will provide a State-of-the-art powerful telecom revenue auditing and assurance solution, which has a distributed and scalable multi-threaded architecture that supports multi-vendor and multi-technology networks with multiple protocols and interfaces efficiently. The solution can collect data from multiple sources such as Usage Measurements Points, Billing engines, and xDRs.Setup of Smart Classroom
In 2013, K.S. Infosystems have set up a Smart Classroom & AV Equipment in Africa Institute of Sanitation & Waste Management (KNUST) (Zoomlion Institute) & Liberty American School in Ghana.
In 2014, KS Infosystem have develop a unique Software of DOUANES that will help to connect all post with each other in Senegal through the system of Quittance, Passavant, Escort & Depot system. By this software Government would be able to track vehicle & goods deport of all region. We deliver information system and technology support all financial , operational and logistics process for port authorities
CONNECTIVITY DIAGRAM & POST WORK FLOWHow it Works:
There are mainly two sections Visitors and Vehicles. And Vehicles system is also of two types. One for Passavant and second is Escort. Mention below. Visitors: Passengers coming into Senegal from other countries and carry some goods which one is taxable. Vehicles
Passavant: Vehicles coming into Senegal from other countries and having no goods and want to visit/cross Senegal. And go back to their countries.
- Escort: Vehicles coming into Senegal from other countries and having some goods and want to cross Senegal.
- Depot: All Departments can depot any goods or vehicle if required.
- Penalties: All Departments can charge Penalties on goods or vehicle if required.
- Integration of stakeholder’s working environment;
- Reduction of the time spent on pre-clearance formalities;
- Reduction of formalities related costs;
- Improvement of the quality of service;
- Elimination of paperwork;
- Greater Control;
- Improvement in the State Revenue.