Implementing a paperless and vigilant integrated system of KS Secure requires technology evolution to secure and improve government revenues, by automating and mobilizing official processes, in general, and trade procedures. The objective of the evolution should not just aim to have a computerized system to collect statistics, but a comprehensively integrated customs system with seamless performance and attentiveness, universal availability of information and stability of the system.
“We achieved accolades in Dakar, Senegal in 2012, Ghana and Guinea Conakry in 2013”.
• Execution of security software’ at ROSO Border in collaboration with custom Department of Senegal.
• Simplify and harmonize Customs procedures
• Connecting all the stakeholders through a single platform
• Detection of frauds and under-declaration
• Ubiquitous availability of information
• Enabling a paperless process
• Protection and increase of Customs revenue
• Vigilant eye on ports, border posts about movement of goods and personnel activities
• Keep your Business Moving
• Single Point of Custom Expertise