A computer based tool that helps in examining data, controls and visualizes geographic information on a map, is Geographic Information System. GIS can be used in different technologies, practices and systems such as engineering, insurance, telecommunications, vehicle tracking, management and more.
• Provide data to Local Government (Municipality)-GIS for Tax Collection.
• Provided vehicle tracking records to support Waste Management Project.
• Helps in House and Street Numbering project
• Cost savings resulting from greater efficiency.
• Sectors benefited- Police Services, Tax Collection, Fire services, Telecom and Insurance services.
• Better decision making
• Improved communication.
• Better geographic information recordkeeping