Today, students are considered the face of future and educational organizations are preparing them for global economy. In current scenario, we expect a lot from students and educators and on the other hand completion is fierce. It is very important to bridge the gap between metropolitan campuses and other organizations across the continents. E- Classroom comes with cost-effective and environmental friendly approach.
“India and Ghana in the year 2012-2013 witnessed our success in the project.”
Installations of hardware’s and software’s are done at the following sites:
• The pioneer of presentation and meeting technologies in West Africa
• Being a member of the CEDIA (Custom Electronics Design & Installation Association) ensures a similar experience across your global offices
• Lotus Valley International School
• Maharaja Agarsen Institute of management Studies
• Chanderprabhu jain college
• Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan etc.
• Increased enrollment/revenue
• Increased competition
• Improve productivity and efficiency
• Provide safe and secure campuses
• Reduce cost, time and carbon emission.