Agriculture is a sector which has remained aloof from the wave of digitization. However, in recent times, e-agriculture has emerged as the next big thing.
From verification and validation of documents submitted by farmers to keeping track of the transaction details of the loans given to them, we have developed the “E- Agric” technology to make a paperless automation system for collecting statistics and maintaining records.
1. Stage-wise releasing of fund of approved loan amount to applicants
2. Monitoring of Completion of stages of Project
3. Collection of loan amount
4. Keeping record of project reports and files
5. Reduction of formalities-related cost
6. Improvement in the collection of revenue.